We will be holding a Train & Tour Event in Israel May 24-29, 2020. This event is open to ALL organizations and both students and instructors. The training will be taught by some top level Israeli instructors and incredible guest instructors from around the world.
1. Guy Mor- Former head of Wingate Krav Maga, (position originally held by Imi Lichtenfeld), currently a professor at the Israeli College of Sport. Guy holds a Ph.D. in physical education and his main interests are: Coaching methodology, Sports management and Martial arts. He continues to research and publish academic materials. Guy is a Karate Coach, National Coach in Pankration (1999-2004). During these years Israeli athletes won 5 gold medals in world cups and many additional European titles. President of the European Union of Pankration 2000-2004. Ranked 3rd in Canada at the Open Kubota Cup 1995. Holds a red belt 9th Dan in martial arts, 6th degree in Krav Maga. Research interests: Coaching sciences, martial arts, sports management.
2. Eran Bert- Former Head of Krav Maga for IDF, teaches Kung Fu, Karate and Krav Maga, as well as over 12 years of experience in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Eran brings a wealth of knowledge to anyone eager to learn MMA. Eran has practiced martial arts in various institutions around the world, including such countries as Brazil, Japan and Thailand. In the past he has trained special units, security guards, state guards and soldiers. He has an undefeated record in MMA as well as a BA in Behavioral Science and a Masters in Conflict Resolution.
3. Yehuda Avikzar- son of Avi Avikzar who took over training military after Imi left-
4. Idan Harari- an amazing instructor- one of my favorites- Instructor in Krav Maga, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, kickboxing and Capoeira
5. Omer Davda- Olympic athlete and coach- fitness for combat- Sport Therapist, Handball Coach, former captain of Israel national handball team with vast experience in coaching.
6. High ranking Krav Maga instructor for the IDF
Cost includes training. Flights, housing, and food will be the responsibility of the individual.